Jocelyn House Hospice staff work closely together to provide the best possible care for residents. Our team consists of:
- Certified Health Care Aides, who provide for residents’ needs 24/7;
- Registered Nurse, who is on site from Monday to Friday mornings;
- WRHA Palliative Care Nurses, who visit residents once a week and are available on-call during evenings, nights, and weekends;
- Physicians, who are trained in family medicine/palliative care, visit the residents weekly for medical assessment. WRHA Palliative Care physicians are available on an on-call basis 24/7;
- Volunteers, who complement the staff and enhance the quality of life of residents.